Bar and Bistro
Open 6 nights a week (closed Mondays) from 6pm, Port O'Call's Bar and Bistro is well known for its selection of reasonably priced wine, beers and food, offering real value for money. Choose from the Chef's specials or the regular's favorites including Kangaroo, Prawn and Chorizo Risotto, Thai Curry, Steaks and freshly caught local reef fish served with chips and salad. Chef also serves up the kids favorites and tasty desserts! Take a look at the menu.
Our Bistro is located poolside and enjoys a relaxed friendly atmosphere.
Please note: Guests must book their spot on the bus 24 hours in advance.
Contact Port O'Call Reception on +61 (0)7 4099 5422 to book your seat on the bus.
Other facilities at Port O'Call Eco Lodge include:
- Free wi-fi internet in all rooms and public spaces
- Free mobile tablet hire
- New coffee machines with a range of free, different flavoured coffee pods (in all Deluxe rooms)
- iPod dock in all rooms
- All rooms air conditioned
- Tropical pool
- Bar and bistro open 6 nights a week
- Pool table and dart board
- Outdoor tropical eating areas
- Free undercover car parking
- Guest kitchen/dining area
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Free safe for guest valuables
- Daily cleaning
- Family friendly
- Laundry facilities
- Fax and photocopying facilities
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Satellite TV lounge including movies and sports channels
- Travel desk with information on local tours and activities
- MasterCard and Visa credit cards accepted
- YHA + H.I. discounts
- Free luggage storage
- Book exchange
- Friendly and helpful staff